Ditropan (Oxybutynin) is used for relieving symptoms of bladder problems (urinary urgency, frequency, or leakage; loss of bladder control; and painful urination).
Category: General Health
Active substance: Oxybutynin
Delivery to: spain
Oct 28th - Nov 06th (9-18 working days) by Airmail
Oct 24th - Oct 31st (5-12 working days) by EMS
Ditropan (Oxybutynin) is used for relieving symptoms of bladder problems (urinary urgency, frequency, or leakage; loss of bladder control; and painful urination) in certain patients. It may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor.
Use Ditropan as directed by your doctor.
- Take Ditropan by mouth with or without food.
- Take Ditropan on a regular schedule to get the most benefit from it. Taking Ditropan at the same time each day will help you remember to take it.
- Continue to take Ditropan event if you feel well. Do not miss any doses.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Ditropan. Drug Class and Mechanism
Ditropan is an anticholinergic. It works by relaxing muscles in the bladder.
If you miss a dose of Ditropan, use it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not use 2 doses at once.
Store Ditropan at room temperature between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C) in a tightly closed container. Brief periods at temperatures of 59 to 86 degrees F (15 to 30 degrees C) are permitted. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Ditropan out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Do not use Ditropan if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Ditropan;
- you have bladder blockage or are unable to urinate;
- you have certain stomach or bowel problems (eg, blockage, decreased muscle movement) or tightening of the esophagus;
- you have uncontrolled narrow-angle glaucoma;
- you have heart problems caused by severe bleeding.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
- Ditropan may cause drowsiness, dizziness, or blurred vision. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Ditropan with caution. Do not drive or perform other possibly unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Check with your doctor before you drink alcohol or use medicines that may cause drowsiness (eg, sleep aids, muscle relaxers) while you are using Ditropan ; it may add to their effects. Ask your pharmacist if you have questions about which medicines may cause drowsiness.
- Ditropan may cause decreased sweating. Do not become overheated in hot weather or while you are being active; heatstroke may occur. Contact your doctor if you have been exposed to high temperatures and you develop fever; flushing; hot, dry skin; severe or persistent headache; dizziness; sudden fatigue; fast heartbeat; seizures; or fainting.
- Ditropan may cause dry mouth. To hep relieve dry mouth, suck on sugarless hard candy or ice chips, chew sugarless gum, drink water, or use a saliva substitute. Ask your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions.
- Use Ditropan with caution in the elderly; they may be more sensitive to its effects.
- Ditropan should be used with extreme caution in children younger than 5 years old; safety and effectiveness in these children have not been confirmed.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: It is not known if Ditropan can cause harm to the fetus. If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Ditropan while you are pregnant. It is not known if Ditropan is found in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you use Ditropan , check with your doctor. Discuss any possible risks to your baby.
Possible Side Effects
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
- blurred vision; constipation; diarrhea; dizziness; drowsiness; dry eyes, nose, skin, or mouth; headache; indigestion; nausea; stomach pain; taste changes; trouble sleeping.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
- severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); confusion; difficult or painful urination; fast or irregular heartbeat; fever; hallucinations; seizures; swelling of the hands, ankles, or feet; vision problems.
Ditropan is to be used only by the patient for whom it is prescribed. Do not share it with other people.
If your symptoms do not improve or if they become worse, check with your doctor.
Your order will be packed safely and secure and dispatched within 24hours. THis is how your parcel will look like, the images are photographs of real shipments. It has the size of a normal protected envelope and it does not disclose its contents.