If you love formula 1, then you surely want to consider it when going on a holiday. People call it the F1 holidays. So, when planning to go on a vacation, you have to consider the best F1 destinations. If you are going to search online, you will notice that there are plenty of great destinations to choose from. In this article, I am going to share with you some of the most ideal destinations for formula 1 lovers, these are the following:
1. Singapore – If you are looking for the best F1 destination, then Singapore is the first on the list. The race is extremely special in Singapore. The race is held in the scenic streets and at night-time, which makes sightseeing not only enjoyable but relaxing too. Singapore has the best city streets and its beauty is even more highlighted at night while the F1 race is ongoing.
2. Monaco – In Monaco, the race is held during the day. It is a perfect destination for the entire family. Aside from the race, the climate in Monaco is something that everyone will surely love. Consider Monaco on your next formula 1 holiday visit and you will surely not regret it.
3. Belgium – The Belgian Grand Prix is a must-see for F1 fanatic. It offers cheap and excellent viewing option. Aside from the race itself, another thing to look forward to is camping around the race track, which is perfect for people traveling in big groups.
4. Canada – The Canadian Grand Prix is happening in Montreal, Canada. It is the ideal destination for a long haul F1 holiday. The circuit is close to downtown Montreal, which maintains an old school vibe. It features a flat-out straights, tricky hairpin, and flowing chicanes.
What to keep in mind when going to a formula 1 holiday?
· Budget – Formula 1 is not a cheap spectator sport. So, before even considering going to a F1 holiday, you need to consider your budget. With thorough planning, you will be able to save a significant amount of money.
· Organized vs DIY tour – If you want a hassle-free tour, then opt for the organized tour. On the other hand, if you are on a tight budget, it is best to go for the DIY option.
· Tickets – When buying a ticket, make sure you purchase only from reputable F1 ticket companies.
· Accommodation – Aside from the ticket, accommodation is one of the major expenses when going to a formula 1 holiday. Make sure you book your accommodation in advance as most hotels and inns increase their prices during holidays.
There are plenty of great destination options for formula 1 fans. To get the best F1 destination, all you need to do is to explore all your available options. Plan your trip ahead of time. As you know, going on a formula 1 holiday can be quite expensive. So, you need to keep in mind not only your taste but most importantly, your budget too. Great discounts await if you book in advance. Other great formula 1 destinations include Hungary, Italy, Japan, and Malaysia.